Organizations and lesser guilds
- Arcanites – Members of the Arcanitorium, located in the Gardens, they claim to be the city’s only guild and school of magic.
- The Bloodline – A group of renegade Regi who claim to hold the blood right to the city of Lune.
- Callers of the Deep Black – A fanatic group of wicked sorcerers touched by the alien power of the deep sea.
- Cave Runners – Lune’s first Drifter-founded labor house. Operates transportation through the Sea Caves and around central-Lune.
- Chosen of Lebilis – A monastic order which seeks to document and transcribe the histories of the Shifting Straits, as well as uncover the secrets of Akkatish and Vihnis.
- The Eaters – tribe of savage, pale-skinned cannibals that raid ships venturing too close to the coastline along the Green Morass.
- Green Company – a significant mercenary force which specializes in marine protection and guerilla scouting activities.
- Hallstatt Communal – Legendary ruffians from the Pits in the Cluster district of Lune. They are drug runners, killers for hire, tattooed thugs, and generally lawless hooligans.
- House Inizell – Once one of the Great Houses, now, it is a shadow of its former glory. Most of its members have since moved on to more stable and powerful alliances.
- Inevitable – An Umbra cult who do not have patience to wait for the inevitable end of all things, seeking instead to hasten the Inevitable End.
- Magisters – A loosely organized guild of wizards, sorcerers, warlocks, etc. often found opposite the Arcanites.
- Mangrove Circle – A druid circle that practices natural rites in parts of the Forks where the power of the wild still lingers. Gathering places depend on moons and tide as well as time of year. Most members are individualists, but find value in convening to perform powerful rituals in an effort to maintain balance in the chaotic Straits.
- Reborn – Champions of Beligos, the Reborn are predominately Mullun, though other races are welcome to join their ranks, so long as they prove their devotion to the Light.
- Shields of Lune – The Shields of Lune are House Guinopo’s private mercenary company. The Shields are the largest single fighting force in the city and seen as its de facto watch
- South Sea Ferrymen – A loose federation of private tug boat captains and salvage experts who patrol Lune and parts of the Sea of Spires looking to rescue damaged ships for a price, or salvage the remains of destroyed vessels.
- Troupe Fausto – One of the most famous troupe of actors in Lune.