Here is a list of known, playable races for PCs.
- Humans – The most common race in the Straits: seafaring Regi and desert dwelling Mullun.
- Saltcliffe Dwarves – The dwarves of Lune claim to have come from the southern reaches of the Saltcliffe range.
- Drifters – A half-breed race between dwarves and humans, native to Lune.
- Akkatish Elves – Elves native to the deep jungle are primitive, closely tied to the spirit of the jungle.
- Gnomes – Gnomes are more attuned to artifice than any spirits. Gnomes are the progenitors of shipbuilding in the current era.
- Wild Hill Halflings – Nomatic, almost feral, halflings are hunter-gatherers on the wild hills to the east of Lune.
- Lizardfolk – Brutish, barbaric, and scaled, the lizardfolk raid from the southern foothills of the Saltcliffe range.
- Genasi – An aquatic race of humanoid who are children of water spirits and humans.
- Darfellan – These black and white “killers” are far more agile in the water than out, but have been subjugated for generations in the South Sea